Mr Jon Hamp
Co-ordinate Academy development and expansion.
Build capacity for sustained development through effective partnership.
Effective deployment of human resources.
Report to Governors
Director for Finance and Resources
Mr Phil Cooch
- Chief Finance Officer and Company Secretary for the Academy Trust.
- Manages the Academy’s finances and leads the Finance & Admin, Premises and Catering teams.
- Ensures Health and Safety standards are met across the Academy.
- Leadership of all issues associated with resources as a member of the Academy’s Senior Leadership Team.
- Oversee the Academy’s legal responsibilities and contractual arrangements.
Deputy Head teacher
Mr Mike Thomas
Safeguarding, safer recruitment and child protection Admissions, transitions and curriculum provision. Quality assure work with families. Quality assure Care against National Minimum Standards. Assessment and development of potential models of collaboration.
Head of Care
Miss Laura Tilley
Maximise the social and personal progress of all Academy pupils by strengthening and raising expectations in quality of care Banding National Minimum Care Standards Care timetables (Quality of) Residential provision.
Assistant Head Teacher Teaching and Learning / Staff Development
Mrs Michelle Reysenn
Deployment of all teaching support staff Quality of Teaching & Learning Whole Academy CPD Exam systems Data analysis and target setting Line management of middle leaders Academic reporting to families.